Saturday, January 30, 2010

Infectious Laughter...

Have you ever bee tickled to the point of uncontrolable laughter?
I was at a resturant recently having lunch.  It is a tiny place that has homemade food and a family atmosphere.
Anyway, as I was eating and journaling ideas in my little pocket journal a couple came in with three children.
They were obviously grandparents with treasured little ones.  Well, to make a long story short, one of the boys started to giggle that soon turned into belly rolling laughter!   The younger brother was so captivated by his brother's inability to stop laughing he joined in!  Now, before we knew it the little sister joined in and the grandparents were a bit embarrassed.until I started to laugh with them.  Before we knew it everyone in the place was laughing together! The cook, the waitress everyone was struck with their infectious laughter! The real remarkable thing about this experience was everyone LET GO! The grandparents were no longer upset, and everyone just enjoyed the joyful, wonderful raucous laughter!  It changed the whole complection of my day and was an awesome reminder that life is too short to live it all bunched up in the daily grind that can sometimes get the best of us.
Have you had a good belly rolling laugh lately? 
 Go ahead LET GO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for posting this. I could just picture this happening as I read, and it made me smile. :)
Cathy

Diane said...

Your very welcome! Keep a smile on your face and a giggle in your heart!
Diane

i am storm. said...

Reading this, I wish I had been there. What a great experience! I suspect, just remembering it would bring a smile and brighten any day.

Storm

Diane said...

This was one of the best moments I have shared with others in a long time! It does make me smile often.