Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Buttons, Flowers, and Words of Wisdom

A beautiful mantra that will start my day.  I am posting this inspirational quote in a little frame and it will be at home on my nightstand.  So as I turn to get out of bed it will be there to remind me to live my day with grace, humility, and faith in all that is good...


This arty photo of a blume on my favorite plant caught my attention.  I'm thinking a large scale painting.  Something to consider.

And then there is my latest button creation.

My day was full.  Teaching, meetings, chores, cooking, crafting, prayer and a quiet moment of meditation, phone calls, and oh my I'm getting tired !  So as not to fill this post with ramblings I will acknowledge my gratitude for all the wonderful moments that made my day and wish you a terrific Thursday.

2 comments:

PattieJ said...

what beautiful inspiration! Thank You!

Diane said...

Patti,
Your welcome! always...
Diane