Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stuck in the Corridor

Have you ever felt like you are stuck in the corridor. It is a pathway, a guide but I feel like I can't move forward at the moment.  There are so many good things happpening, but with the good comes the bad.  I lost a friend yesterday and I am sad, angry, confused, and spinning with reflections of conversations we had, moments shared, and I just don't get life and people sometimes.  I should clarify that she has not passed away but passed through my life.  Resentment really eats holes in relationships, hearts,and I will not harbor any.  But I have no control over the choices others make. I will pray for her to find her way.
Faith and fear cannot live in the same house.
I have been reminded that as one person leaves my path another will take my hand and walk along.
It was also suggested I create a gratitude list...
I am grateful for:
God
my husband
daughters
son-in-laws
a loving mother
sisters and brothers
buddy the beagle
warm memories
health
a creative spirit
paints and brushes
books and more books
 life long friends
my BFF Lori
letting go
buttons
my students
a career path
hot camimille tea
coffee
new bookshelves
lifelong learning
color
beaches
seashells
pinecones
flowers
and...
What are you grateful for today?

No comments: