Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Apartment Redo: Day 2

Day two of the Apartment redo.
Our new (used) table and chairs arrived today. I really like it.  The wood color is warm and inviting and it gives the kitchen a whole new vibe.  A happier sit, have a cup of coffee, relax, talk, laugh, kind of vibe.

As you can see sorting and more sorting is the activity of the day!
It feels good to purge the stuff that seems to take hold and wears me down.
These are the plans for the wall unit Hubby is having built for me!  What a guy!
Who would of thought I could get so excited about shelves.
The shelves will be 13" s square making it 7 feet tall by 9 feet wide.  In addition there will be a work table attached at the center.  I can hardly wait!
Go ahead change it up.  Make it your own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy, that wall unit would be my dream unit! What a wonderful dh you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lynn aka soukies

Diane said...

Lynn,
Visit often I love the compaany!
Diane