Monday, March 8, 2010

The Apartment Redo Continues


We started with a blank wall. Not very interesting but hopefully it will give you an idea of the dramatic transition underway.
Our Contractor Chuck and his helper Adam came on Sunday afternoon about 3pm and by 5:30 they had completed the unit and had it installed! I cannot begin to explain how absolutely excited I am.
The sorting and organizing continues!
I couldn't wait I just had to start filling the cubes. I promise to post a photo of the completed project soon.
I truely am blessed to have a Husband who supports the things I do and is always willing to do whatever it takes to achieve success.
On another note...Our daughter Amanda came to visit over the weekend and we had a delightful time.
The weekend included wonderful meals, scrabble, great conversation, the movie "Alice in Wonderland" , a little mom and daughter shopping trip (I miraculously only purchased 6 bottles of craft paint for a project I have underway), and Amanda showed me how to do a few things on our computer I needed help with.
All in all, we had a great time. I just wish all the girls were closer-I miss them daily!
Hope you had a marvelous Monday.

PS. Note to Self and my Followers- The weekly Tasha Tudar Cooking Experience will return on Sunday.
I am finally well enough to feel confident handling our family meals without giving anyone the horrible cold I had.

No comments: