Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apartment Redo

We have bagun to implement the the apartment redo.  As I shared in an earlier post it is time to recreate our spaces to better suit the life changes we are encountering. I had this hutch in my office to hold books and other items.  It now holds our everyday dishes (Fiesta Ware we inheritrd from Hubby's Mom). The cabinets that were cleared of dishes now hold items that use to live on our counters. We now have much needed space for food prep and baking. Love it! 
Today Hubby had a contractor here to measure up a wall unit for my office.  It will be 61/2' wide and 9' tall.  And be a series od cube shaped space for book storage.  And an added bonus of a 3' by 2' wide.  We're just waiting on the final estimate.
I have been busy this past weekend sorting stuff.  It always amazes me how quickly things accumulate!
Some things are going to be sold, some donated, and some stored for later use.
in time this will be an amazing environment even if it is only four rooms!
Cubicle sweet cubicle is becoming Home Sweet Home.

No comments: