Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feeling Insignificant Today

I am sitting here at the keyboard wondering what to write, what to share, and is it even worth the time spent.  Rarely have I had a visitor and it makes me sad to think no one finds the things I talk about worth reading. I have three followers and I love that but each time I check my comments lately I get sad.
There is no one there.  I need to give this more thought and prayer.
Why do I feel so insignificant today?  Could my time be better spent?

5 comments:

Katharyn said...

Actually there is at least one person there! I thank you for visiting my blog a few weeks ago, my life is just crazy right now and I'm having a hard time keeping up with my posts let alone reading other people's blogs. In mid April things should (hopefully) settle down a bit.

Most blogs of find of interest I actually try to read from the beginning, particularly when the person says she feels the draw of a kindred spirit to me (I'm honored)! Bare with me while I catch up both with my life, and with your blog!

Diane said...

Thank you Katharyn. I am honored as well! I'll hang in here and accept whatever comes.
Hugs and a smile to you,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Count me in as another person to write for. I have often felt the same way about my blog.

Anonymous said...

You've got another reader - me! I understand how you feel though, I've often felt the same way about my blog.

Diane said...

Michelle,
Thank you, it is reassuring to know that I have a voice that you want to hear and share in.
I will keep on keeping on!
Hugs and smiles,
Diane