Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Snowing Inside and Out!

Treasures come in many shapes and sizes. 
I was going through some books the other day and as I opened one out fell a snowflake!  I don't know who made it or how it found a home between the pages of a classic piece of American Literature, but I was captivated.  It was snowing outside and now inside as well.  I think I may frame it and add it to a collection of tiny treasures.  It has been said that no two snowflakes are the same.  I think that goes for people as well.  We may have common characteristics but we are each unique.  It might show in the way we smile or crinkle our nose.  Maybe it's the gentle words or touch we share.  It might be a God given talent or a challenge we have overcome.   No matter what the element is it becomes the glitter that makes us sparkle just like a snowflake fluttering in the sun.
May your unique qualities sparkle for all to see.


No comments: