Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cooking with Tasha Tudor

Here it is Tuesday already!  I think I said I was going to do this on Sundays and Mondays.  Oh well, life is what happens when I'm busy making plans.
The opening line of this weeks recipe mentions stuffed eggs as a part of a memorible picnic.  Tasha talked about learning to make these eggs while spending summers in Nahant, Massachusetts with her lifelong friend Jeanie Paine.  I was instantly inspired to have a picnic!  Now it's snowing outside and about 19 degrees but a checkered tablecloth and some traditional fare including Tasha's Tomato Salad with french dressing.

The recipes were easy and each dish was really eye appealing as well.
We had hot dogs, and some kettle cooked chips for a fabulous treat!
This was so fun I don't know why we haven't done it sooner.
If you are interested in these recipes let me know and I will share them.
But for now, Collect up your loved ones and have a picnic!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Those, eggs look SOOOOO good. I may have to go get a snack. :) Right now.

Diane, we received your very sweet package today! We love it. The fireplace is crackling in the doll house even now. And the little toy pieces are lovely!

Lynn

Diane said...

Hi Lynn,
I'm glad to hear the package arrived and that the little treasures were welcomed.

The deviled eggs were fabulous!
Hugs,
Diane