Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Everyday Images...

A blog friend I have been following has offered up a meme that I thought would be fun to emulate. (Michelle at The Pink Rose Cottage) The challenge was to take photos of the following:
A corner of my kitchen.

What's on your feet?
The top of my kithen cabinets.
A pet or child pic-Buddy fills both those categories as we are empty nesters.
If he could talk he'd be saying, "Awe Mom do you really need another picture?"
My nightstand.
I don't knit so I have substituted my favorite craft these days-building dollhouses!
Outside a window.
It is interesting to look at images we see daily in a new way, with a new perspective.
Try it you never know what you might discover.

And in closing I'd like to share a favorite quote:
"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."  Anne Shirley of Anna of Green Gables

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Diane, I enjoyed seeing little parts of your world. It IS fun to look at things in our own world with a new perspective too.

Your friend,
Lynn :)

Diane said...

Hi Lynn,
Made me thankful in some ways and curious about the possiblities of change?
Hugs,
Diane