Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sew Much To Do

Can you believe that this machine was only $4.00! I feel so blessed to have the opportnity to create on the go. I have a lovely sewing machine in a cabinet but this will allow me to take a sewing machine with me when I visit my mother. We used to do alot of sewing and creative work together but we are in different cities now and don't have the same amount of opportunity to do these activities but that's about to change...I can see a sewing, quiling, creating kind of weekend in the near future. :)



On another note the doll house under construction has a new worker. He seems hard working and dedicated to his pursuits! I just may make him the house and grounds keeper permanently!
The furnishings are finished and the house has been glues and put together. Some of the painting is complete and we will be hanging wallpaper soon. I can't wait to share it with you.
It is a true labor of love and joy...the little girl in me is just thrilled!
"Creativity is merely a plus name for regular activity. Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better." John Updike




No comments: