Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday morning and I'm off. This little adventure includes normal Saturday errands but it also includes some treasure hunting. I made a decision to do all my errands first then on to the real fun! I stopped at three of my favorite thrift stores: The Salvation Army, The Saint Vincent DePaul Store, and a store called Grannie's Attic. It is a great store run by a sweet woman named Grannie, of course! There were treasures, lots and lots of treasures! And I brought a few home!
A vintage coat-$2.00
A vintage Adolfo Hat-.50
Three pair of vintagec leather gloves-$1.00 each
Two carved boxes-$2.00 each
Assorted jewelry-$3.00
Three scarves for winter-$1.00 each
A skirt-$1.00
A red vintage dress with drop bead trim-$1.oo
For a grand total of $11.50
I promise to share pictures tomorrow as it is time to retire.
It is a school day tomorrow and I need to rest.

Until then have a wonderful day filled with special treasures of your own!

No comments: