Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Confused...What Next?


Confused...
I have so many ideas I can hardly decide where to go next!
School is back in session and I am having an absolutely wonderful re-entry into classes and the day to day routines of school. My students are a daily source of energy for me.
...and the teacher shall always be a student and life long learner.
John and I finished the garage organization project and yes I can finally fit a car in there! I will share pictures real soon.
I have numerous sewing, craft, and art project swirling around in my head.
Weekend travel plans in the near future.
Phone calls I need to make, e-mails to answer, and friends to stay in touch with.
I am working on a daily plan to walk and exercise, eat right, and be over all health conscious.
So...I made some tea, got into some comfy clothes, said a prayer for direction, and began to journal...
I often find the hunger for connection, communication, and companionship is real for all of us.
I participate in life to the fullest on a daily basis yet there are always lingering desires to do more, to be more, and to include more. I believe that I will always crave what is around the next corner but my affirmation is to accept that my needs are fulfilled on a daily basis and that God will address my wants as they are appropriate to my journey...
And so right now my journey requires me to prepare for tomorrow...
Have a wonderful day filled with connections, communication, and companionship.

No comments: