Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Art Fair at Prairie Crossing

This past weekend I was able to attend a wonderful art fair at a venue called Station Street at Prairie Crossing. The artists tents covered a number of city blocks and the court yard of a community building. The temperature was perfect, the artwork was inspiring, and the company I was with wonderful.
Along with the artwork and conversation we were able to enjoy the gardens along our path.

The colors were awesome. It was like walking through a still life painting.
This chicken was the greeter at the Farmers Market portion of the event.
I purchased wild rice, apples, tomatillos, and parsnips. There are some yummy recipes on the menu for the upcoming week.
Visits, adventures, old friends, new acquaintances, images that inspire, all these things made for a weekend that has filled my head with ideas! I'll share more as the days unfold.
Take in nature, create an image, visit a friend, create your own adventure, and enjoy every moment of it!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

How lovely!! I would love to have been there. :)


Lynn

Diane said...

It was a wonderful day. I wish you could have shared it with me too!