Monday, February 21, 2011

Suffering from Spring Fever

(Very funky fountain from a summer weekend with my sister.)
It has been weeks since I have posted and I can tell you I have not been sitting still! I am at that time of the year when all I want to do is see the sun shine, the temperatures rise, and be able to retire all the winter wear for sundresses and flip flops. Needless to say I have spring fever. The mid-west weather is really going out like a lion which means spring should come in like a lamb.
Current events:
Teaching full time
Masters work
Construction and writing for online education based business
Junking- I just finished repainting and refurbishing a shelf and table (to double as a second desk) for the office
Organizing-always a process in motion!
Housekeeping
Meals-planning and cooking
Spiritual quest
and a new commitment - I am joining a gym and starting a 1500 calorie food plan. I have been working with a renewed spirit to get healthier and this is a big step. I will be journaling on this site on my progress, challenges, and the people who are supporting my life style changes as things unfold.
I'm sure I've left a few things out but for today I am satisfied I am actively living life.
Fully human, Fully alive!
(This is where we relaxed with coffee for a little conversation. So pretty!) 

No comments: