Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just for Today...

Just for Today...


FOR TODAY, Wednesday, February 2, 2011



Outside my window... the snow is still falling covering everything in a white blanket.



I am thinking... today is an opportunity to relax and enjoy the day. And thank God for all my blessings,



I am thankful for... God's love, the laughter of my kids (Daughters, Son-in-laws, and my students), the warmth of family and friends, as well as, my relationship with my hubby, warm bread, and chocolate!





From the kitchen... All of my dishes are done. I have chicken soup in the pot and cinnamon bread in the oven.





I am wearing... Brown slacks, warm brown socks, and a brown and pink pullover sweater and slippers;

just going for relaxed and comfortable.





I am reading... Three different books, Cathy( adolescent lit.), The Weigh Down Diet, and Woman, Food, and God.



I am hearing... Mozart in the background, our beagle rooting in his food dish, Hubby commenting on a newscast.





Around the house....John and Buddy (the beagle) are enjoying the warm and cozy atmosphere in our living room. I am in the office getting ready to attempt a little organization.





Pondering these words... "Not all who wander are lost" ~C.S. Lewis" (My students are studying The Odyssey.)



A few plans for the rest of the week... I will work for a couple of hours tonight but then it's off to bed at a reasonable hour. I will work on my "List", school if the snow removal allows, a meeting on Friday evening, church, and the super bowl-Go Pack Go!

No comments: