Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Great Snow of 2011

We received over 15 inches of snow and then there was the drifting to boot! I have had two days off of school and expect to have school  tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from the balcony. At 20 below wind chills I just wasn't willing to hang out in the cold taking pictures.


These pictures were taken through the window and screen but it gives you an idea of the snow fall before the plows arrived.


So there you have it The Great Snow Fall of 2011. I am going to finish dinner but not before I finish the chapter I've been reading and the chamomile tea is still hot so I hate to change gears just yet. And the sweetest part of this scenario is I don't have to!
Hope your enjoying your day as much as I am. Until next time be happy...
Diane

No comments: