Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Small Changes create a Comfy Home



Happy Wednesday! I have a medical appointment today so no school for me. Since I have a few minutes before I have to go I thought I'd share a few small changes we've made in our living room. If you'll recall I mentioned a new love seat I found for $125.00. It was not the upholstery I fell in love with but the style and the fact that it rocks! Yes I said rocks! It is such a comfortable piece to curl up and read or watch a bit of TV.


I remembered a piece of artwork we had stored because it just didn't seem to have a place. It does now...
And on the walls that flank our patio doors I placed some wrought iron pieces I almost got rid of.
The last bit of change was adding an area rug in front of the new love seat. Hubby wasn,t sure of the pattern but I love how it adds pattern, scale, and color.
                 “Home is the most popular, and will be the most enduring of all earthly establishments
                                                                                                                                     C. Pollock
                 Until next time...may your home be the most popular, enduring place for you and yours.

No comments: