Tuesday, November 3, 2009


The pictures leave a little to be desired from a photography point of view but I really wanted to share
some textiles I purchased at my latest auction adventure.  This set includes a table runner, six placemats and six napkins.  It will be a wonderful addition to our Thanksgiving table.


Each piece has a unique pattern all its own.

The angle on this photo was much better and gives a true look at the color of the natural linen fabric.

This is a runner for a table or dresser.  I'm not sure it's my style exactly but I really appreciate the time and love that went into creating it.  I might repurpose it.  I'm thinking the embellishment on a pillow or maybe a panel to display vintage postcards? 

Is this not the cutest way to keep tortillas warm!  And it washed up beautifully.

This little piece is going to find it's way onto a package for a new baby.
Our daughter Amanda and our son-in-law Brad are going to be Auntie and Unccle again soon.
I know I'd like to be saying Parents but that will come in God's time.

Isn't this sweet!

Repurpose, reuse, refurbish...there is no reason not to celebrate home and hearth with so many treasures out there to be rescued and enjoyed.
Treasure yours today.

No comments: