Friday, December 31, 2010

Think Antique Mall



As we traveled the highways of the Mid-West we stopped at a number of antique malls and here are a few of our finds...
Treasure No. 1- Notre Dame University Memorabilia
Limited edition Collectible Pop bottle
Anything "Fighting Irish" is a find for Hubby!


This cookie cutter was a dollar and will definitely be used for next Christmas.
I'm thinking cinnamon ornaments for gifts.
Not an antique but only $3.99 will add the wonderful scent of spearmint throughout the apartment.

Do you remember Edith Ann? Lily Tomlin's beloved character from the OLD show "Laugh-In"
offers thoughts on life. this was $1.00 and worth every penny. I'll share bits of her wisdom in a later post.

 Another book for $1.00 holds fixes for anything that ails you!
I'll share more on this later also.
This is a horrible picture but I was able to purchase two amber glass canisters that I paid $8.00 for and plan to use them in our bathroom.

I was really excited to find this piece of Polish pottery. Being a first generation Polish-American these
pieces are really special to me.


These were the find of the trip for me! Two Vintage Dooney and Burke all weather purses.
I purchased the two for $18.00. 
Hope you enjoyed the tour more treasures to come...

No comments: