Thursday, June 3, 2010

A New Day Begins the Framing of a New Routine



 I am sitting here at my computer. It is the first day of summer break and I am a bit confused as I am completely out of my routine. What to do first? I was up by 7:15, had coffee with Hubby before he left for work, said my morning prayers and did a little meditating on a spiritual reading, had my breakfast(1/2 cup strawberries,a small banana, and vanilla yogart) working on a healthier eating plan!,have answered all email and visited with a few friends via their blogs.  Now what! Housework maybe?

Or maybe some menu and recipe planning?
Or maybe I should take a walk?



Or call a friend and chat?

The possibilities are mind boggling! I am going to call my Mom for a visit via the phone, then do some last minute homework for school, and when I'm finished treat myself to a walk in the park, after that who knows...the day will unfold as God sees fit. 
Have a wonderful day whether you are following a routine that works for you or simply being spontaneous.

(The photos were taken at the Lighthouse Keepers home at Tybee Island,Ga. It is now part of the lighthouse museum.)



No comments: